30/10/08

Esto es buenisimo

Posta, es buenisimo. Prueben este link boludo, van a flashear a full

Miren lo que me fabrico:

My Love

Your skin glows like the banana, blossoms kind as the roses in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your banjo voice and leaps like a dog at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats on a great raven wing.
I am comforted by your shirt that I carry into the twilight of shitbeams and hold next to my pussy.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of gin.
As my dick falls from my hat, it reminds me of your horse.
In the quiet, I listen for the last awful sound of the day.
My heated ass leaps to my pants. I wait in the moonlight for your secret bottle so that we may drink as one, ass to ass, in search of the magnificent red and mystical car of love.

No hay comentarios: