15/11/07

Game Over

Goodbye. Nice to know you - she said. Nothing more. It's done my darling. And I see you going down the stairs. You may not return. I may not be the same again. Surely I won't.
I'm grateful. I was able to know just for a little bit what happiness means. Now it's over and I must get used to my loneliness. Everything was perfect. and that hurts. I would kill for only a little more of you. I'll do anything to kept you down by my side. Anyhow, that's life. And you'll be far away from me the next dawn. I'll stay here. Wating for you. You may someday come back. Who knows.

But certainly, you won't come back today. And that's tearing me apart.

I forgot how to smile, you took my smile with you. You took everything that was nice from me. Because I gave it to you. I don't want it back. I don't need it without you. As I don't need to breath right now, but I just keep doing it.

Game over.

No hay comentarios: