15/11/07

Circular Night

Just called her by phone. She was at a friend's house. I'll see her later. I don't know how to behave. I only know that I won't drink. And I'm writing this now, and I recall the same name, the same perplexity. The same feeling of I'm-going-to-die-right-now.
The uncertainty. The desire to go back in time. The sad look of my eyes. Could be this only a repetition ? A circular wandering of time to reproduce the same series of events ? This and many others questions I do have this night.


Recién la llamé por teléfono. Estaba en casa de una amiga. La veré luego. No sé como comportarme. Sólo sé que no voy a beber. Y estoy escribiendo esto ahora, y recuerdo el mismo nombre, la misma perplejidad. El mismo sentimiento de me-voy-a-morir-ahora-mismo.
La incertidumbre. El deseo de volver el tiempo atrás. La mirada triste en mis ojos. Podría ser esta sólo una repetición ? Un deambular circular del tiempo para reproducir los mismos sucesos ? Esta y muchas otras preguntas tengo esta noche.

No hay comentarios: